Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year 2012


Hi
All my dear friends, clients and customers...  
Take New Year Wishes and Compliments on behalf of me.

I am Suman Jalal, an experienced freelance content writer. I have worked as a writer with many acclaimed organizations like Hindustan Times (English Daily),  Timber Hunt (e-magazine), Travel and Tour World (e-magazine),  Limtex Infotech Limited (Web Design and Development Company), Lee and Nee Software (Exports) Limited, and  presently working with Doors as a senior content writer. Besides, as a freelancer I do work for many clients and customers spreading across the globe.  I do offer fresh, relevant, industry standard content that absolutely matches your product, service and website structure. I encompass state-of-the-art technology, latest versions of devices and tools to maintain properly keyword density, keyword proximity, keyword prominence and many like that. As my quest has been to provide unique, search engine friendly, customer-centric and supreme quality contents I try my best to balance them with perfect keyword mapping, Keyword streaming. All my updated, cutting edge yet affordable contents are totally free from keyword poisoning, keyword stuffing and keyword dilution. I do apply virtual social media optimization to connect your service with various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Orkut, Social Bookmarking Sites, and Microblogging Sites to increase the overall traffic, quality, productivity, and profit for your organization. My SEO Copy Writing, Web Content Writing, Ad Copywriting, Technical Writing, Editing and Proofreading, Marketing Collaterals can guarantee you maximum ROI (Return on Investment).  Get started with me for all strong sorts of convincing case studies, sales pulling brochures, well-ranked SEO web contents, catchy slogans and many more. Come to explore your final stop content solution shop. I am at your service round the clock and spare no pains to give you the best solution. 

No comments: